Le 30/07/2015 15:29, Diogene Laerce a écrit :
Hi,

Le 29/07/2015 20:37, MENGUAL Jean-Philippe a écrit :
Hi,

What's the result of dmesg? In particular: dmesg|grep .fw?
You can find the results here :

     dmesg -> http://pastebin.com/YPdmfkyG
     lspci -n -> http://pastebin.com/y6xEUfiL
hmmm, check with ifconfig -a wether your net interface wouldn't be eth2.

I'll check the remaining (lspci) afterwards.

Regards,

And I put /sudo lspci -vvv /as well as I didn't find the n option very
explicit./
//
//dmesg | grep .fw/ does not return anything.

Maybe you need some firmware?
I doubt that. As I said before, everything was working well before and
all of sudden, all of my debian devices seemed to fail to get any network.

Eave you checked from lspci -n if the module of the kernel is the
correct one?
I think it is but I don't fully understand what you mean or how to get this
answer from the /lspci -n/ output.

Also, I don't believe the OP states which version of Debian this is a
problem with, but testing is now moving towards systemd-style persistent
network names. That is, something like "enp1s4" (EtherNet on Pci-bus 1,
Slot 4).
If the OP is me - I don't know what it means :), I did : wheezy.

Kind regards,

--

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL

HYPRA, progressons ensemble