From: Byung-Hee HWANG <soyeo...@doraji.xyz>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2023 15:00:00 +0900
[   ...   ]
Go with Gnome Desktop. Gnome is easy and friendly.

Also i am using Gnome Desktop under Debian 11 Bullseye.

Thank you, Mr. Hwang, for responding to my query. I had tried Gnome
Desktop earlier. I don't like the Wayland Interface. I like the
StartMenu/Programs system of LXDE or any other DE that uses this kind
of menu driven interface that allows a bird's eye view of all
programs. I think I would stick to OpenBox.

My query was different: whether I would shift out of Debian to Arch?
Perhaps you missed out my core message. May be my email could be read
once more please, Mr. Hwang.

Best wishes