On 20/05/2023 13:35, Susmita/Rajib wrote:
My query was different: whether I would shift out of Debian to Arch?

It highly depends on your activities. They are quite different.

It is not the case when similar questions causing flames and holy wars when general recommendation is to install the same distribution as your friends use, so you can ask their for help.

If CPU performance, amount of RAM, and size of disk allows it, try to install Arch in a virtual machine to get an impression. I would not recommend Arch to inexperienced users (I have never tried its flavors aimed to be more friendly).

However, any case, do not neglect docs from ArchLinux wiki (and from RedHat, SuSe, etc. sites as well). Just have in mind which parts are distribution agnostic, where important ideas are explained with examples specific to particular distributions, what instruction are not applicable to your case.

Debian, Fedora, RedHat, Ubuntu have quite rich package scripts. Similar aspects of ArchLinux configuration are left to users. What is implemented as e.g. a shell script in Debian, must be explained to Arch users in prose. It is a reason why ArchLinux has so detailed wiki.