On Sat, May 20, 2023 at 12:05:38PM +0530, Susmita/Rajib wrote:
> From: Byung-Hee HWANG <soyeo...@doraji.xyz>
> Date: Sat, 20 May 2023 15:00:00 +0900
> [   ...   ]
> Go with Gnome Desktop. Gnome is easy and friendly.
>
> Also i am using Gnome Desktop under Debian 11 Bullseye.
> [   ...   ]
>
> Thank you, Mr. Hwang, for responding to my query. I had tried Gnome
> Desktop earlier. I don't like the Wayland Interface. I like the
> StartMenu/Programs system of LXDE or any other DE that uses this kind
> of menu driven interface that allows a bird's eye view of all
> programs. I think I would stick to OpenBox.

OK  ( said the happy XFCE user )

> My query was different: whether I would shift out of Debian to Arch?
> Perhaps you missed out my core message.

Could be.  However I'm fairly sure it was well understood.

> May be my email could be read once more please, Mr. Hwang.

Do known we are writing to N person that see this email.
Do known that the N is much larger as you want to feed each day.
(There is **no need** for addressing one single person.)

Back to "read once more". People do make choices. Different people,
different choices. Respect those choices. Surely avoid situations
when **you** want to make a choice and ask **others** why **not**
make the change **you** are about to make.

So expirement.

> Best wishes

Yes

Regards