Am Montag, 22. Januar 2024, 23:35:23 CET schrieb Stefan Monnier:
Hi Stefan,

I think your crystal ball is clever. The same idea came in my mind, and I
believe, the screen goes blank, when the graphics card wants to switch into
vesa mode.

Please note, that I start the livefile on the sam computer, where I have built
it from. So of course, all graphic drivers are existent.

The next days I will try some kernel settings, as far as I rembeer, I can
force some vga modes at boot (something I used in the old times like "vga=691
or so, can't exactly remember).

I will inform you!

Best

Hans