Hi folks,

I created a livefile system with bootcdwrite from a system with encrypted
partitions.

Everything is working fine, but strangely the livefile discovers the encrypted
partitions and wants the decryption keys. This is wondering me, because the
livefile is running in RAM and should not access the harddrive, encrypted or
not.

The workaround is, before creating the livefilesystem, I moved /etc/crypttab
out of the way. Thus, it already wants to decrypt, but pressing enter for
three times (pass an ampty password) let the boot go on.

So I searched, which files are related to encrypted partitions, too, to get
them also out of the way, but I found none.

What did I miss? Any idea or solution, why thje livefile still finds and want
decrypt those partitions?

Besides: If I let /etc/crypttab stay, then I must enter the correct password
of the partitions during boot in the livefile (which IMO is normal).

Thanks for any feedback.

Best regards

Hans