On 19/06/2024 16:27, Julien Petit wrote:
Does it have some logic to avoid descending into bind mounts? Maybe I am
wrong with my expectation that it does not use anything besides st_dev
from stat result. It may be promising case to demonstrate the issue in a
way independent of systemd and sandboxing. You can obtain command line
arguments. Attach to its mount namespace and inspect content of its
/proc/<PID>/mounts or mountinfo. The next step would be to profile or at
least to trace a process.

I'm not sure i understand you there.

It was intended to express my surprise that "find" is affected. I may expect some bugs in udisksd or PHP related to number of entries in "mounts" or "mountinfo" /proc files, but find is much more simple and likely more convenient for debugging of the issue. (Actually I am even more surprised by presence of udisksd on a cloud platform with sharing files among virtual users.)