Stefan Monnier composed on 2024-06-23 12:35 (UTC-0400):
FWIW, this reply goes to list because I expect high probability Stefan would not
see it otherwise. Most mailing list posts flow through to me unimpeded. Not so
with Stefan's. AFAICT, every one of his is captured by Earthlink.net's "known
spam" folder. The only ways I can see them are via the web archive, and by
opening
webmail, so that I can extract them from "known spam".

Stefan's isn't the only, but few others from any source become repeats, one of
which is every notification of new post added to subscribed thread on
forums.opensuse.org.

Trying to get EL to stop putting subscribed email into "known spam" is futile.
The
mechanism EL provides to avoid such diversions doesn't work with debian mailing
list posts.

:~(
--
Evolution as taught in public schools is, like religion,
        based on faith, not based on science.

Felix Miata