On Sunday 23 June 2024 03:54:36 pm Felix Miata wrote:

> Stefan's isn't the only, but few others from any source become repeats, one
> of which is every notification of new post added to subscribed thread on
> forums.opensuse.org.
>
> Trying to get EL to stop putting subscribed email into "known spam" is
> futile. The mechanism EL provides to avoid such diversions doesn't work
> with debian mailing list posts.
>
> :~(

Sounds like its time to turn off Earthlink's Spam filtering and teach
SeaMonkey Mail, what *IS* spam and what is *NOT* and is HAM / good mail.

I've got the time / and somewhat patience to sit down at each mail check with
TDE KMAIL and teach TDE KMAIL what is GOOD / HAM emails, and what is NOT and
is SPAM. #YMMV.
THANKS IN ADVANCE!

CHRIS

ch...@cwm030.com

~* Lenovo ThinkCentre M710q*~~*
*~~1 TB SSD*~~
~*15.5 GiB of ram*~
~~* Q4OS Trinity Edition* ~~

~FYI, TDE is a continuation of KDE 3.x ~
~ Q4OS is based off of the latest Debian Version~