On 23/6/24 23:22, e...@gmx.us wrote:
On 6/23/24 02:30, gene heskett wrote:

A attribute the FCC forced on broadcasters as they like to see transmitter logs kept in 24 hour time. I got so used to it that when I retired in 2002, I'd been on 24 hour time for 40 years and didn't convert back to two 12 hour
periods a day.

I started using 24 hour time in junior high school with digital watches.  I
just thought it made more sense, especially for setting alarms.  Several
decades later I've not seen any reason to change, though it annoys my wife.

--
"Hear Me, for I am The Lord. I have seen your browser history, and am
wroth before it. Thus I shall strike down from the heavens a mighty blast,

Sounds like a good argument for an analogue clock

--
All the best

Keith Bainbridge

keithr...@gmail.com