On Wed, 2024-07-03 at 18:38 +0200, Richard wrote:
> For anything further, you'll have to research yourself as ghostscript
> is very complex but used by many people.

Please stop using such a dinky font. There are plenty of old farts
trying to read this list.

Can ghostscript convert a PDF generated by pdflatex to ePub or mobi?

Calibre made a mess, especially of tables. E-mailing it to my Kindle
account with "convert" in the subject line made a mess. Tools to
convert LaTeX to html in the hope of ultimately getting to ePub or mobi
utterly failed, so I don't know whether they in the end would have made
a mess.