After careful consideration to everyone's views, I have elected
to use the weight10 test to help define spam.  I have been looking
through thousands of messages and logs to figure out what the best
method would be for cutting down spam.  Most spam will fail more
than one test.  Usually a message considered spam will also fail
the Spamheader test.  Using the Declude weight test I can now
set Declude to hold just that message and let the other messages
through with a warning.

If you take a look at the following example, you will see that
there are messages that fail more than one test;

OSSRC: Jackpot.com spam
SPAMHEADERS: This E-mail has headers consistent with spam

So if both of these tests have a value of 5 then this mail
would fail based on the weight10 test.

Any thoughts?

Regards,
Tom