> EG> My only concern is that after doing some checking myself with just
> EG> warn on weight10 is that someone that fail revdns and badheaders will
> EG> have a weight of 13 and thusely get held/deleted.

I've been using the weight10 and it's been working fine for me.

Here is an example of my Declude CFG file:
OSSRC           ip4r    relays.osirusoft.com            127.0.0.4       5       0
OSSMART ip4r    relays.osirusoft.com            127.0.0.5       5       0
SPAMCOP ip4r    bl.spamcop.net                  127.0.0.2       5       0

MAILFROM        envfrom x       x       5       0
BADHEADERS      badheaders      x       x       5       0
SPAMHEADERS     spamheaders     x       x       5       0
KFROM           fromfile        d:\imail\declude\fromfile.txt   x       5       0

WEIGHT10        weight          x       x       10      0

Here is an example of my junk file:
OSSRC           WARN
OSSOFT  WARN
SPAMCOP WARN
KFROM           HOLD
MAILFROM        WARN
BADHEADERS      WARN
SPAMHEADERS     WARN
PERCENT HOLD
WEIGHT10        HOLD

With this method a message must fail 2 tests before it
is considered spam.  Because some legitimate messages fail
allot of the DNS test, I don't use them.  It just depends
on how tight you want the mail to be.  This means that
I only get 3 spam messages out of 20 in my mail box.
That's something I can live with and so can most.

BTW: here is a sample of Delogs report:
Unique Message Count: 2026
Failed Message Count: 411
Total Percentage of Spam: 20%

User Selected tests: 9

       OSSRC failed: 121
      OSSOFT failed: 0
     SPAMCOP failed: 239
       KFROM failed: 1
    MAILFROM failed: 8
  BADHEADERS failed: 158
 SPAMHEADERS failed: 177
     PERCENT failed: 0
    WEIGHT10 failed: 204

Total Selected tests failed: 7
Total Messages failed Selected tests: 411

I hope this information is useful to you in battling SPAM.

Best Regards,
Tom
Image`fx

site at http://www.declude.com .