-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Eje Gustafsson
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2002 10:31 AM
To: Smart Business Lists
Subject: MISSING_REVERSE_DNS:Re[2]: [Declude.JunkMail] Spamcop issue

Hello Smart,

Monday, March 04, 2002, 10:07:37 AM, you wrote:

SBL> Eje,

SBL> Monday, March 4, 2002 you wrote:
EG>> How do you generate those reports ?

SBL>     Perl.

EG>> Interested in sharing if it's a program or script ?

SBL>     That's a big step. I don't have the time to do that right now.

Drats. Ok. Didn't hurt to ask.
I'm no good with perl myself and there are few decent powerful
scripting language I know that run on NT/2k.
Might end up doing as I done in the past transfer the log file to a
unix box so I can work on it ;)

Thanks!

site at http://www.declude.com .

__________ Information from NOD32 1.220 (20020302) __________

This message was checked by NOD32 for Exchange e-mail monitor.
http://www.nod32.com

site at http://www.declude.com .