Title: Message
I know all the beta enhancements don't make it to the manual and you can find by digging through the threads here,
but is there a "beta manual" I can use for reference for adding some of the new features?

I have read numerous threads regaurding the wordfile & helobogus tests, and didnt decide to implement them until today...
But now I cant find the threads.....

What is the sytax for defining the HELOBOGUS test and the external wordfile?
( better yet a URL to a list of beta features that havn't made it to the manual yet)

---
After typing this I looked at my global.cfg,
I'm guessing from whats already there helobogus would be
HELOBOGUS helobogus x x Y 0
where Y = weight ?

searching for that wordfile thread....