I have a customer who has an automated e-mail form sent to him for price
quotes and the word "Quote" (without the quotation marks) is always in
the subject line. However, when the e-mail is sent from someone with a
Yahoo e-mail address it fails my Declude Junk Mail and ends up in the
Hold folder based on weight which I currently have set to 20 and based
on about 5 different tests. I do not want to increase my weight or
decrease the Junk Mail tests I use, because other than this scenario all
are confirmed junk mail and has been working good for me.

Is there a way with Declude I can configure to allow these automated
e-mail messages through using the Subject Line and the word "Quote" but
not change my weighting system? Thanks.

Don Schreiner
CompBiz, Inc.
www.compbiz.net