I am having some trouble with my mail server.  About once a week, I find my
spool folder overflowing.  There are usually only about 200 files in that
folder, but when this weird thing happens, there are 5000+ in both the spool
and in the overflow folder.

If I move all the files from the overflow back into the spool, they clear
out pretty quickly, but more keep showing up in the overflow at a rate of
about 100 per few minutes.

What could be causing this?  Where do I start to try to figure it out.
There is nothing unusual in the imail log and there is nothing about queue
in any of the logs.

Thanks,

Jim

site at http://www.declude.com .