Ok, the "filter" test, that's what I meant
Yes, thank you :)

Didn't think to check the "global.cfg" link.... DUH

-----Original Message-----
From: R. Scott Perry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2002 1:42 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] list of "beta features"?

>I know all the beta enhancements don't make it to the manual and you
>can
>find by digging through the threads here,
>but is there a "beta manual" I can use for reference for adding some of
>the new features?

The beta features are just discussed here -- there is no "secret" location
for beta information.

>I have read numerous threads regaurding the wordfile & helobogus tests,
>and didnt decide to implement them until today...
>But now I cant find the threads.....
>
>What is the sytax for defining the HELOBOGUS test and the external
>wordfile?

You can find the syntax for the HELOBOGUS test in the latest config files
(the config files do get updated during the beta cycle).  There isn't a
wordfile, I'm guessing you are referring to the new
filtering?
http://www.mail-archive.com/declude.junkmail@declude.com/msg02791.html has
the information on the filter test type.

>---
>After typing this I looked at my global.cfg,
>I'm guessing from whats already there helobogus would be HELOBOGUS
>helobogus x x Y 0 where Y = weight ?

That is correct.

Declude.JunkMail".  You can E-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] for assistance.  You
can visit our web site at http://www.declude.com .

site at http://www.declude.com .