I have been reading all the posts about TRUSTIC.

I really dont want to say ,its bad or good , because this not the right time
to make comments about.

It's a new service , the database should get bigger in time ,the site must
be popular and be used by a big number of
server admin and then WE CAN SEE HOW IT WORKS.

There are always some bugs , some tricks to abuse the site ETC.....

What i can suggest is that , people interested in this service can flag
mails in the header to see
the evolution of the service, we should consider the qualtiy in time.
Today we get 100 False P.
Tommorow we can get 50 F.P  or  150 F.P

Lets wait and see :)

Regards