http://www.trustic.com/ip?ip=63.149.203.45+
>You were one of the positives and you didn't bother to submit spam to
make
>it not trusted.

Wrong repeatedly.  I sent spam to them as I've already said.  All of it
at one point.

As you later note this is becoming a pi$$ing match and that doesn't
belong here.  This is a technical discussion and lets keep it that way.

Part of what is now clearly confusion here stemmed from the (your?)
original recommendation to use the pos ip4r test.  A careful reading of
the Trustic DNS Query information shows this to be the opposite of what
you're supposed to do.  My fault for not reading the docs carefully and
pulling code out of a list message.  If you follow the path of the mail
when using that test coupled to a mail filter program like Declude
you'll see that mail gets counted twice, assuming you use ROUTETO to
send spam back to Trustic.

Perhaps when using the proper ip4r test the system isn't so screwed up.
Was it you who recommended the pos ip4r test for use with Declude?

 Matt Robertson       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 MSB Designs, Inc.  http://mysecretbase.com