-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kevin Bilbee
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2005 4:23 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] SmarterMail Held email recovery

I am evaluating Declude and SmarterMail and have a question about
recovering held messages.

How do I do a final delivery of a held message with SmarterMail. I took
a held message from the spam folder moved it back to the spool and it
was reporcessed by declude and placed back into the spam folder.

With IMail I can just move the Q and D files back to the spool for final
delivery. The manual has not been updated for SmarterMail and the HOLD
action.

Kevin Bilbee
Network Administrator
Standard Abrasives, Inc.