From: Imail Admin
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2008 6:14 PM
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] why isn't this message deleted

Hi,

We have Declude running with IMail 2006.23.  One of our clients has their mail
box setup to forward to their AOL account.  The problem we have is that if they
receive a message and mark it as spam, then AOL thinks the spam came from us
and we risk being blocked.

I thought we were configured to scan and stop outgoing messages, but one of
them got through today.  When I checked our global.cfg file, I found that all
the triggers were set to "warn."  Is it just a matter of setting one of the
triggers to "delete"?  And will this work with forwarded messages?

Thanks,

Ben