  From: Darin Cox
  To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
  Sent: Monday, February 25, 2008 3:34 PM
  Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] why isn't this message deleted

  Yes, it will work.  However, I think you'll want the delete setting put on
inbound messages rather than outbound.  In other words, do the scanning and
actions on the inbound message to that account, before it is forwarded to the
other account.  You'll also want to be careful that you're not deleting legit
messages, so don't change a filter to delete unless you are sure.

  Lastly, you'll want to get on AOL's postmaster feedback loop, if you aren't
already.

  Darin.