At 07:51 AM 5/20/2004, Jeff Maze wrote:
Just writing the list to let Declude know that I've forwarded a suspicious
file (report.zip).  It was a zip file that contains a PIF file.  Neither
F-Prot on mail server nor NAV2k4 on client machine hit on this file.
BANFILE EZIP is enabled within Declude.

Attached to this e-mail is a hex dump html page of the PIF file in question.
Running Declude Standard so I'm unable to ban file names within ZIP files.
Thanks..

I think this may be what McAfee is calling the Downloader-IU!zip trojan. Started noticing these come early this morning. Looks very similar.

-Russ

--- [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]