I use the BGINFO on all the servers I support. It is absolutely great
especially since I terminal server into many at a time and it very
clearly tells me what server I am on. Also tells the less sophisticated
network admins which server they are on when using the KVM switch.

     Goran Jovanovic
     The LAN Shoppe

sysinternals.com