No my experience is when I fire up DBD to create a new table it always
starts with level 7 and I can choose a lower level if I want to.

But when restructuring a table it will not update the level unless it needs
to and then it will ask you.

Patrick Dunford, Christchurch, NZ - http://pdunford.godzone.net.nz/
Support the Right To Life - http://www.right-to-life.org/

   Instead, they were longing for a better country--a heavenly one.
Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for he has
prepared a city for them.
    -- Hebrews 11:16
http://www.heartlight.org/cgi-shl/todaysverse.cgi?day=20001116