I have attached a Lilypond file of what I would like to obtain.
Andreas
Am 18.12.2016 um 12:24 schrieb Richard Shann:
> On Sun, 2016-12-18 at 11:21 +0100, Andreas Schneider wrote:
>> After searching the command centre for some keywords, I have the
>> impression that Denemo does not offer support for Gregorian Chant yet.
> Yes, I think that's right. It has been mentioned before, but before
> doing it I would like to be sure that LilyPond has the capabilities to
> do what you need. Many years ago it was reported back to me that
> LilyPond only had an outline of the needed stuff - unless LilyPond can
> actually generate what you want we would be wasting time.
>> I
>> had a look how one could implement some basic features from the Lilypond
>> documentation
>> http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/typesetting-gregorian-chant
>> like Vaticana staff and voice contexts, but my knowledge about Denemo
>> internals and about scheme is far too limited. Can you please help?
>
> so can you use that documentation to create a LilyPond file that
> typesets a (short but with all the features) piece as you would want it?
> Hopefully, it should be easy for me to create input routines to generate
> what you want.
>
> Richard
\include "gregorian.ly"
\score {
<<
\new VaticanaVoice = "cantus" {
\override Staff.StaffSymbol.color = #(x11-color 'black) % override default red color of staff
\clef "vaticana-fa2"
\[ d\melisma d \melismaEnd \] c\ictus d f\ictus g \augmentum f \divisioMinima
e\ictus f g \[ f\flexa\melisma e \melismaEnd \] \augmentum d \augmentum d \divisioMaior
f f \[ f\flexa\melisma e \] \melismaEnd d e f \[ g\melisma a g a bes \augmentum a\melismaEnd \] \divisioMinima
a a g f \[ f\melisma \pes g \melismaEnd \] \augmentum f \divisioMinima
f f \[ e\episemInitium\melisma \pes f \episemFinis \melismaEnd \] g \[ f\flexa\melisma e\melismaEnd \] \augmentum d \augmentum d \finalis
}
\new Lyrics \lyricsto "cantus" {
Da pa -- cem Do -- mi -- ne in di -- e -- bus no -- stris:
qui -- a non est a -- li -- us
qui pu -- gnet pro no -- bis,
ni -- si tu De -- us no -- ster.
}
>>
}_______________________________________________
Denemo-devel mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/denemo-devel