Am 19.12.2016 um 20:57 schrieb Richard Shann:
> On Mon, 2016-12-19 at 16:58 +0100, Andreas Schneider wrote:
>> As you suggested, I have started from the TabStaff script. (By the way,
>> searching for Tab or Tabulature
>
> It's a spelling problem - Tablature. But Tab should be found - not sure
> why it is not.
>
>> in the command center did not work, I
>> had to search Denemo's files on the shell with the find utility to
>> locate the command.) My current code is this:
>>
>> ;;;VaticanaStaff
>> (let ((tag "VaticanaStaff"))
>> (ToggleDirective "staff" "postfix" tag " \\new VaticanaVoice <<\n"
>> DENEMO_OVERRIDE_LILYPOND)
>> (ToggleDirective "voice" "postfix" tag "\n" (logior
>> DENEMO_OVERRIDE_GRAPHIC DENEMO_OVERRIDE_LILYPOND))
>> (ToggleDirective "clef" "postfix" tag "{} \n" (logior
>> DENEMO_OVERRIDE_GRAPHIC DENEMO_OVERRIDE_LILYPOND)))
>>
>> The problem is that the context is not named so that the lyrics cannot
>> be assigned. How do I get the name of the context, i.e. produce
>> \new VaticanaVoice = "cantus" <<
>> instead of
>> \new VaticanaVoice <<
>> ?
>
> Well, the connection between lyrics and voice is by a fixed naming
> convention in Denemo's output so you need this:
>
> (let ((tag "VaticanaStaff"))
> (ToggleDirective "staff" "postfix" tag " \\new VaticanaVoice =
> \"VoiceIMvmntI\"<<\n"
> DENEMO_OVERRIDE_LILYPOND)
> (ToggleDirective "voice" "postfix" tag "\n" (logior
> DENEMO_OVERRIDE_GRAPHIC DENEMO_OVERRIDE_LILYPOND)))
>
>
> Here I have hardwired that this as movement 1 and voice 1, the proper
> script will have to compute the right name (from commands like
> d-GetMovement d-GetStaff or some such).
>
> Also, note I have dropped the line which is omitting the clef - there is
> none in the Tab staff I think.
Thanks. Is there a Scheme function to convert a number to Roman? I
searched the internet, but did not find anything.
Andreas
_______________________________________________
Denemo-devel mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/denemo-devel