Thank you, that works very well. The script is:

;;;VaticanaStaff
(let ((tag "VaticanaStaff"))
        (ToggleDirective "staff" "postfix" tag (string-append " \\new
VaticanaVoice = \"" (d-GetVoiceIdentifier) "\" <<\n")
DENEMO_OVERRIDE_LILYPOND)
        (ToggleDirective "voice" "postfix" tag "\n" (logior
DENEMO_OVERRIDE_GRAPHIC DENEMO_OVERRIDE_LILYPOND)))

Andreas


Am 20.12.2016 um 15:03 schrieb Richard Shann:
> On Tue, 2016-12-20 at 09:04 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:
>> On Mon, 2016-12-19 at 03:15 +0100, Andreas Schneider wrote:
>>> Am 19.12.2016 um 20:57 schrieb Richard Shann:
> [...]
>>> Thanks. Is there a Scheme function to convert a number to Roman? I
>>> searched the internet, but did not find anything.
>>
>> hmm, yes, I thought about that after I wrote. I think it may be
>> available - I looked in the Install Cue command and found
>>
>> (d-GetVoiceIdentifier)
>>
>> but that generates the variable name for the voice, MvmntIVoiceI.
>> Obviously with a bit of manipulation it could be swapped around, but a
>> built-in would be better and may already exist, if not I'll create it 
> 
> Better still, there is no need for them to be different - so I have just
> committed a patch to git that makes them the same.
> Now you can use the string (d-GetVoiceIdentifier) with
> (string-append ...) to put the correct name into your "\new
> VaticanaVoice ="
> you will need the quotes around it
> 
> ..... \""  (d-GetVoiceIdentifier) "\"........
> 
> HTH
> 
> Richard


_______________________________________________
Denemo-devel mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/denemo-devel

Reply via email to