On Wed, 2011-06-22 at 18:39 -0400, drew wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-06-22 at 18:05 -0400, drew wrote:
> > On Thu, 2011-06-23 at 07:15 +1000, Jean Hollis Weber wrote:
>

> > And here is a slight variation of the Writer Guide cover then, with an
> > eye to your comments:
> >

> Pushed one last update to this file, for today
>
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Lib0WriterGuideSimple.png
>
> Slight change to the inset area..

I don't think the gray (white with high transparency?) box at the bottom
is an improvement. Even though the blue graphic might look "lurid" to
me, IMO the design looks better overall without the gray box. The larger
type for the guide name is good, though possibly a tad too large.

Could you make the little graphics available, so I can play around with
variations to this design myself? No need to upload all the xcf's at
this point; I can use the Getting Started one as a base.

Thanks!

--Jean