Ich finde dass ziemlich super!  Und deine Emglisch ist auch ganz gut. ;)

Okay, now that we've established that my Grammatik is not up to snuff, your
mockup looks really good.  I'm not entirely sold on the second row (General >>
Application Background), but it's clear and useful.

I am surprised that you didn't find it-- even in German, I found the option
relatively quickly. Then again, I had prior knowledge and some German to help.
But the options dialogue as a whole could really use some love.

Christopher Lee
Executive Director
Champion Debate

>>> (mailto:design+h...@global.libreoffice.org) (mailto: