On 12/01/2015 12:50 PM, Curtis Gagliardi wrote:
> I'm fine with all of them, I think I like yellow the least but I'd have
> to see a real picture of it.

Oh, I should have been clearer about where in that link I was
referencing. Not all colors from the web site color scheme are
necessarily good for shirts. The question is about the particular color
scheme given logo stuff printed on the shirt, per the 4 logo options at
https://snowdrift.coop/p/snowdrift/w/en/design-guide#logo as consideration…

I think a dark blue shirt could work well…