On 12/10/2015 02:43 PM, Diana Connolly wrote:
> Hi guys, I've called the company and am waiting to hear back from them.
> I really think the shirt you mentioned looks great, it's a nice light
> weight 100% cotton and it comes in styles for both men and women. They
> don't have an oatmeal, but they have a heathered grey. There is also a
> completely awesome "heavy metal" color. And of course, white.
> When they call me back, I'll check to see about the cost of multiple
> shirt colors. One thing that would be nice to know, however, is what
> sizes? I realize that's a tough one, perhaps they can give some advice
> on that.
>
> Here's a link for anyone who would like to see the colors of the shirts:
>
> http://www.brandbookonline.com/cgi-bin/brand/site.w?location=olc/cobrand-product.w&category=3&prb=&srb=&mill=&shade=&color=&product=3600&frames=no&target=main&sponsor=000004&nocache=52092
>
> Diana

Well, for sizes, we can do some estimates for extras, but my plan has
been to reach out to people expecting shirts and find out what sizes
they want along with the design options depending on which we end up
offering.

As I said, I have the shirt that Eric mentioned from the conference he
ran, and it stands out as actually the best t-shirt I own at all.

Anyway, for colors, based on that site, I agree we shouldn't do plain
white. I could see the current dark-blue ink designs on: Warm Gray,
Sand, Light Gray, Heather Gray, Cream… I think my preference would be
Heather Gray.

I would like to avoid the work of making a dark-shirt design, but I
could see Indigo or Midnight Navy.

I'll await thoughts from other folks, and, Diana, happy to get your
thoughts. If it were up to me to just do something immediately, I think
I'd just go with the current designs with the dark blue images over
Heather Gray.

Robert? Thoughts? Other folks?