Hi there everyone! As Bryan threatened, I'm chiming in.

Things I know:
You want shirts before SCALE on Jan 21st.
You would like colors to reflect the Snowdrift design guide.
You would like people to actually wear the t-shirts.

Things I don't know:
What is your budget?
How many shirts would you like to have on hand?
How about a few women's cut shirts thrown in?
Do you want organic/green production or the cheapest available?

Some comments:
Your website design guide is cohesive and clean, and for a lot of people,
hard to wear. I've seen some comments suggesting white or blue shirts and
here's what I think: There are a few colors that are universally wearable,
including teal, true red, aubergine, and deep coral. The closest thing you
have to any of those is your "dark blue", so let's work with that.

Your "dark blue" is a muted, slightly warm, deep blue, definitely leaning
towards a teal. Most t-shirt companies start with standard shirts and can
customize ink colors more readily. So going with a "blue" shirt will most
likely give you a true royal or navy, and that doesn't fit the bill. In
general, I'd say that white t-shirts look like underwear, but for some
people, it may work as a logo shirt if the fabric is thick enough.
The real issue with getting people to wear your shirts is that what looks
good on a grey eyed caucasian is not going to look good on a swarthy
Italian. I think you need a minimum of two colors. Go for a cooler, lighter
shirt and a darker, warmer shirt. I suggest a charcoal grey and white as
shirt colors with judicious use of your guide colors and perhaps the
addition of a warmer accent such as true red or chrome yellow on the
charcoal. You have a lot of cute designs and a great logo. It would be easy
to run with those designs and just pick the right colors.

Bottom line:
I'm willing to help and I'm sure I can come up with some great options!
There are companies in town with really quick turn around, and you could
see samples before committing. I'm totally nuts about color and can steer
you right.

Diana