Hi,
So I bought a Firefox ZTE Open about a week ago on Ebay-- when it was the
thing to do.
I connected it to my wifi network and saw what it could do. Liked it. After
a while, I received
a request to update the OS, about a 35 MB package in total. Didn't think
nothing of it so I
said okay and it began downloading.

 Flash forward to 9 hours later and it was still downloading. For some
reason,
I ended up turning off the phone while it was still updating. I thought,
maybe
it'll just abort and I can start fresh. Wrong.
Now when I power on the phone, it wont go past the the boot screen.
Sadly, I didn't even think to enable the USB debugging.

Is there any way to get the original image back on the phone, given that it
is not in USB debugging mode? I noticed a bootloader menu screen
when I hold down the power and up volume button, and a FTM (FML?) screen
when I hold
the other direction, but havent been successful in finding a factory ZTE
Open image online.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.