Hi Ernie,

Our partner has released the US package for the recovery of ZTE Open purchased on US eBay. Please download the package from the link below and follow the instruction in PDF to recover your phone.

http://www.ztedevices.com/support/smart_phone/b5a2981a-1714-4ac7-89e1-630e93e220f8.html

Best Regards,

Ivan Tsay
Engineering Project Manager, Firefox OS
Mozilla Corporation - mozilla.com.tw
TEL: +886-2-87861100 ext. 339

於 9/2/13 8:37 PM, Ernie Powell 提到:
Hi Ivan,
This is fantastic news! The purchase was made via the US eBay site.

Regards,
Ernie