Hi Fabrice,

Thanks for your answer and allow me to explain more about question 2 & 3.

(It seems that I am talking about installed app but you mention hosted app)

1. In case that I submitted two apps into market place.
For the first app A I set origin into manifest (ex: game.testmobile.org).
For the second app B I didn't set origin into it.

2. After installing into device, the origin of first app A will be
"game.testmobile.org". (ex: app://game.testmobile.org)
And the second app B will be "uuid". (uuid is a random number generated by
system) (ex: app://uuid)

Q2-1, is URL of " http://game.testmobile.org/package.zip!//index.html " mapped
to installed & privileged app A on device or
the real package on remote host side?

Q2-2, if game.testmobile.org is set as the scope attribute in app A's manifest,
does it still act like what hosted app will be?

Q3-1, According to origin of app B is "uuid", could we really use
"http://uuid/package.zip!//index.html"; to represent it?
Even the answer is yes, it seems to be unique identifier in this device only
but not a universal one across devices.
Based the conclusion here, could I say app scheme still can't be eliminated by
" http://XXX/package.zip!//index.html "?

Thanks,
Sincerely yours.