How are we planning to talk to Journey Builder? Is it coming through basket
or plugging directly in?

Our current preference center for email can be seen here:

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/newsletter/existing/c38d1e9a-f5a1-412d-8035-8e42a5accc56/

This is all controlled and generated by basket. Ideally, this stream of
comms would plug into a unified prefs center so that someone could opt in
and out of different streams.

Ben Niolet | Email Marketing Manager
Mozilla | bnio...@mozilla.com