On 3/31/14 8:18 AM, Paolo Amadini wrote:
I've edited bug 939636 to depend on three key issues out of the list
I posted before. I think that once those are addressed, there will be
no reason to stick to Promise.jsm any longer.

Thanks.  I'll see what I can do about getting these knocked out.

That said, we should probably track all the "parity" bugs in that bug. Maybe a separate bug on "things blocking the switch"?

It's a reason we can't just default to Promise.jsm, though...  For
example, would it be sufficiently developer-friendly to log something in
this case but proceed instead of throwing?

That looks like a good idea to me.

I filed bug 990043 on investigating the DOM side of this. Not marking that as blocking bug 939636 for now, but per above I think it probably should.

-Boris