Yoav Weiss schrieb:
IMO, limiting new features to HTTPS only, when there's no real security
reason behind it will only end up limiting feature adoption.
It directly "punishing" developers and adds friction to using new features,
but only influence business in a very indirect manner.

That's my concern as well, I think we need to think very hard about what reasons people have to still not use TLS and how we can help them to do so. Let's Encrypt will be one step easing the solution to one class of reasons, but there's more.

KaiRo