Bobby Holley schrieb:
On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 3:32 PM, Nick Fitzgerald <nfitzger...@mozilla.com>
wrote:

​And this can surely be done via private channels​, without public shaming
and the potential negatives people have listed elsewhere in the thread,
right?

How, exactly?I want the ability to see where I match up against my peers.
Names are important here, and anonymization does a disservice to my
interpretation of the data. Seeing names on try score of people I know are
doing similar kinds of work is very helpful to gauge my relative usage.

Also, this data is already public as the whole pushlog is. IMHO it would be against all standards of the Mozilla project to create summaries of public data and then hide those.

KaiRo