Kathleen,

Would it make sense to poll auditors with this wording change?  The are some on
the CABForum mailing list (Wayne could verify) as I suspect it would be more
beneficial for auditors themselves to see, agree and above all acknowledge the
intent behind the stance you are taking?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone