Sent from my iPhone.  Please excuse brevity.

> On May 23, 2015, at 02:22, Eric Mill <e...@konklone.com> wrote:
>
> On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 7:24 PM, Ryan Sleevi <
> ryan-mozdevsecpol...@sleevi.com> wrote:
>
>>> On Fri, May 22, 2015 3:11 pm, Eric Mill wrote:

>> full
>>>
>>> Do you mean "will *not* be recognized"?
>>
>> Fair question. Either answer could work, although "will not be recognized"
>> would be more work and more inconsistent, historically.
>
> Well, I think I just misunderstood the phrasing? I thought that Kathleen
> was pointing out that since they won't be able to make it back into the
> trust store until at least mid-2016, their certs they issue since their
> inclusion won't be recognized for the near future, so I thought it was a
> typo.
>
> Using your message as context, I now read Kathleen's original statement as:
>
>> 5. April 1, 2016 is the earliest date at which CNNIC may apply for full
> inclusion, so [that maybe eventually their] SSL certificates issued after
> Apr 1 2015 for new domains will be recognized [retroactively once they are
> accepted].
>
> Which makes more sense.

That matches my thinking.  That is:

-- Before their re-application request is decided one way or another,
their certs are processed under the current rules.  Simply reapplying
does not trigger any change.

-- If the re-application request is denied, then they will be fully
removed, and even certs currently accepted will be rejected.

-- If they are accepted, then we will have to decide what to do about
the corpus of certs issued in the interim.  But that seems like a
topic for the re-application thread, not this thread about
prerequisites.

For purposes of this thread, I think we just need to strike the text
that has everyone confused, leaving us with: