On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 7:51 AM, Richard Barnes <rbar...@mozilla.com> wrote:
> To echo Gerv's point: How is the user supposed to evaluate whether to
> trust the EU list?

I was not imaging a first-launch UI to choose, rather an option
similar to what is available today for adding CAs.  There is a special
mime type that triggers a UI in Firefox to ask the user to trust the
certificate.  There could be a similar mime type for a trust list.

However, I would imagine the common use case would not be the end
user, rather would be adding trust lists through central management.
That could be via the CCK or via a similar mechanism.  I don't think
that the average individual user is going to be adding trust lists.

Thanks,
Peter