On 24/06/16 14:38, Rob Stradling wrote:
I've just updated https://crt.sh/mozilla-disclosures.

There's now a separate grouping for undisclosed intermediates for which
all observed paths to a trusted root have been "revoked".

A path is considered to be "revoked" if at least one intermediate in the
path has been 1) disclosed to Salesforce AND 2) marked as Revoked in
Salesforce and/or OneCRL.

I'm working on the problem of how to uncover which trust paths exist but
have not (yet) been revoked...

crt.sh now shows more info. Go to https://crt.sh/mozilla-disclosures, then click on a cert's SHA-1 thumbprint, then click the "Subject" link to go to the relevant "?caid=" page.

(Alternatively, append "&opt=mozilladisclosure" to any "?caid=" URL).

The list of "Certificates" issued to the CA will have a "Mozilla Trust (id-kp-serverAuth)" column.