Maybe I don’t say it clearly.

The EV SSL have two policy OID, one is the CABF EV OID, another one is the CA's
EV OID, right?

Check the EV SSL for www.symantec.com<http://www.symantec.com>, the CABF EV OID
is 2.23.140.1.1, and the Symantec EV OID is 2.16.840.1.113733.1.7.23.6

And check www.gloabalsign.com<http://www.gloabalsign.com> EV SSL that no CABF
EV OID, GlobalSign EV OID is 1.3.6.1.4.1.4146.1.1

What I mean is the GlobalSign EV OID 1.3.6.1.4.1.4146.1.1 is belong to
GlobalSign that the browser can identity the EV SSL Issuer is GlobalSign, so
Google can’t use this EV OID for its own EV SSL, Google must use its own EV OID
for its EV SSL.

So, no EV OID transfer issue for root key transfer.

Best Regards,

Richard