On Thu, Mar 7, 2019 at 11:11 AM James Burton <j...@0.me.uk> wrote:

> Let's be realistic, anyone can obtain a domain validated certificate from
> Let's Encrypt and there is nothing really we can do to prevent this from
> happening. Methods exist.

I am continuing to engage in this tangent only in as far as it illustrates
the kinds of geopolitical issues that already taint this space and in as
much as that, I believe has some relevance for the larger conversation.
Now that I've said that, please, by all means, if I'm wrong about the
referenced assertion that I've posted, reach out to the usareally.com
people and help them get a Let's Encrypt certificate.  Good luck with that.