Hi Kathleen,
Thank you for sending out this notification of the draft survey. I have briefly
reviewed and would like to ask what is the intent of Item 4 and the associated
sub-items? The Browser Alignment draft ballot is under discussion in the CAB
Forum, so the intent behind the shift of the location of discourse to the
Mozilla forum is unclear.

Thanks,
Corey