> Not Kathleen here, but it seems to make sense to me, for the same reason
> Item 3 makes sense. That is, in Item 3, Apple's deployed a policy, and
> there's
> a question about if/when Mozilla should do the same. Item 4 seems similar -
> 4.1 is a Microsoft requirement, 4.2 is an existing Mozilla implementation
> requirement (and RFC 5280 requirement), 4.3 is moving a CCADB SHOULD to
> a MUST, and 4.4 is a Microsoft requirement.

I agree that the intent of item 3 is clear, given the previous discussion on
the topic [1]. However, there is no corresponding discussion on the Mozilla
list (nor any Github issues [2]) for item 4 and the associated sub-items,
which is why I asked for clarification on intent.

Thanks,
Corey

[1]
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mozilla.dev.security.policy/mz1buYdIy-I/oo9zHBADAQAJ