On 13/01/12 00:01, Brian Smith wrote:
> Ryan seems to be a great addition to the team. Welcome, Ryan!

Ryan - could you take a moment to introduce yourself? (Apologies if I
missed an earlier introduction.)

>    * We will drop the idea of supporting non-NSS certificate
>      library APIs, and we will remove the abstraction layers
>      over NSS's certhigh library. That means dropping the idea
>      of using libpkix in OpenSSL or in any OS kernel, for
>      example.

For my info: has anyone ever expressed interest in doing that, or did it
just seem like a useful capability to have in case someone needed it?

Thanks for this summary - it's great to hear that the NSS team are of
one mind :-))

Gerv